Tuesday, February 24, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DOMINIK!!











Today is my little boy's birthday. I can't believe he is already 2, but then again, I can't believe I will be 29 in 2 weeks. One more year to enjoy my 20's. Anyhow, back to Dominik. We celebrated his birthday on Sat at Smoky Mountain Pizza. It was a good time and Dominik loved seeing everyone and of course getting gifts. That John Deer tractor was from Grandma and Grandpa Thompson, Auntie Vena, and Uncle Tony. Once he saw that it wasn't a giant monster about to eat him, he started driving that thing around like a mad man. He would clap every time he crashed and wanted to drive some more. Grandpa Don has been taking him out to the yard to drive all over the place. It even has a little trailer that can be hooked up and judging from the pics I received via text, Dominik is having a blast and won't want to come back home. In case you don't know what I mean by that, he is staying at his grandparents house for a few days as we had planned because I was supposed to be in OR this week; that was cancelled.
Anyhow, Dominik was spoiled as usual but we all seemed to have a great time. He's one awesome little boy and I look forward to seeing him grow up over many years. Oh, and one more update, now that he's 2, he qualifies for free speech therapy, so hopefully he will start talking more like he's supposed to. Next Monday is his first appointment so we will see how it goes!

3 comments:

  1. Holy crap Brianne, he is so stinking cute! I can't get over it. Sounds like he had a pretty good b-day. What is OR? Oregon? Were you supposed to be in oregon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I was supposed to be in Oregon for some training this week, but it got cancelled because the Army claims they don't have money for it. Bull crap I say. =0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great time! Sounds like he's getting lots of motorized action. He's probably in heaven with that. Hope you enjoy the little break and do something fun for yourself.

    ReplyDelete