Monday, March 30, 2009

I'm So Excited!!

Well, I bet you are all wondering why I'm so excited. It's because on Wed, April 1st I get to move into my own place, and Dominik too of course. We are renting a big 2 bedroom, 2 bath house with custom cabinets and closets, all appliances, garage, and gas fireplace. It's really beautiful inside and only $600 per month. My favorite part is the 2 closets in my bedroom, one with a built in girlie vanity. Any of you are welcome to visit anytime for a tour. The downside is I have to pay for water and stuff, but hopefully it won't be too costly with just the two of us there. Also, Dom will start going to daycare full time but I think it will be good for him. He always has fun now with the other little boys and maybe it will help him with his speech. I applied for some free daycare money through a National Guard program so I should know if I qualify within the next week or two. Let's hope I do so I'm not completely broke each month! I guess that's all my big news for now. Dominik is doing great and is as sweet as always. I will get some pics posted of the new place soon so you can all be jealous. haha, just kidding.

2 comments:

  1. daycare is so flippin expensive! I want some free daycare money, too. How exciting about the house, and what a good deal! My utilities are crazy expensive, but then again, the house has NO insulation, and we live in South Texas. I think yours shouldn't be too bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the new digs. Sounds pretty nice. I hope the daycare thing works out. It IS pretty pricey all right. Looking forward to new pics of the Dominator.

    ReplyDelete