Sunday, March 15, 2009

SNEAKY DOM

So today Dominik cracked me up and once again showed me how smart he is. For breakfast I gave him some oatmeal and a mandarin orange which he normally loves, but for some reason he didn't want it this morning. Later in the morning he found a little bag of cookies that he kept bringing me to open. I kept telling him he needs to eat his orange first instead of so much junk food. Well he ate 1 slice and then the bowl and the rest of the orange disappeared. He again brought me the cookies as if to say he ate all of his orange. Well I found the bowl of oranges sitting behind the chair "hiding." I told him again to eat them so he took the bowl and disappeared for a minute. He again came back empty handed but still wanting his cookies. I asked him what he did with the orange and only got a look of innocence. I went down stairs into the kitchen and found the orange.



My sneaky little boy thought he could make his orange go away by putting it down the garbage disposal. I have to hand it to him though, he did a good job throwing each piece into the sink and then strategically placed the bowl next to the sink. Nice try angel!

3 comments:

  1. man that boy is a clever beast! You're gonna have to stay on your toes to keep up with him! Hope you have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Dom. COOKIES??? UM NUM NUMMM UM UMM NUMM MMMMM. COOKIES!!!!

    ReplyDelete